Marketing Research and Analytics Help On Demand
Senior researchers from Q2 Insights are available to work in-house at your company or remotely for short-term, long-term, or discrete assignments. Instead of hiring the entire Q2 Insights team, you can hire just one of us for fractional services. A range of expertise is available from Chief Insights Officer to Research Analyst.
The need for actionable research to make smart data-driven marketing and business decisions has never been stronger. All while marketing budgets are flattening. If you have felt this pinch, you understand how much sense it makes to outsource a consumer/B2B insights and data management professional.
Expertise When You Need It
Hiring a Q2 Insights expert allows you to avoid prospective-employee recruiting costs, shorten delays, eliminate interviews/relocations, elude long-term commitments and save overhead costs. The duration of engagement is up to you. Overall, it’s a high-value, lower-cost proposition.
Fractional Services and Competencies
Team members can step into a variety roles with confidence:
- Consumer Insights Executive for short- or long-term assignments
- Interim Chief Information Officer/Chief Data Officer while a search is being conducted
- Research Expert to manage a large-scale project or other special assignment
- Chief Information Officer/Chief Data Officer for private equity firms as they reframe a newly acquired business or as they perform due diligence prior to acquisition
- Research Executive for advertising/marketing agencies seeking research in support of strategic and tactical planning for clients
- Consumer Insights Expert on discrete projects
- Presenter for companies seeking an outstanding speaker on research and/or data-driven decision making
Some of the services offered include:
- Determining research priorities, managing projects day-to-day, overseeing research teams and setting team direction
- Gaining a detailed understanding of the challenges and needs of research companies and specific business units/internal stakeholders
- Overseeing research budgets and ensuring that the funds are used wisely
- Identifying research methodologies and explaining the tradeoffs of one approach versus another, offering extensive experience with secondary, qualitative, ethnographic, and quantitative research
- Managing and executing end to end research projects that meet the goals of the internal stakeholders
- Identifying and synthesizing research into readily digestible reports and/or a searchable market and customer intelligence database
- Collaborating with internal clients and colleagues across functions and geographies, ensuring research results are successfully integrated into everyday business functions